Raintree Financial Solutions invites you to a webinar with Toronto-based, Centurion Asset Management Inc. on Centurion Apartment REIT on September 17 at 2:00 pm MT.
Centurion is a respected alternative asset manager that offers a growing portfolio of private investment products including multi-residential apartments, student housing, mortgage financing, and corporate financing. Centurion owns and manages over $3.4 billion in total assets.
MANAGEMENT – FOCUSED, EXPERIENCED, DISCIPLINED
- Fully integrated asset and property management company
- Private investments
- Established in 2003 by founder and current President, Greg Romundt
- 25+ years in financial markets and residential real estate
- Supported by solid senior management and majority independent boards
- Structured investment/operations due-diligence process to manage risk, maximize income and add value
- Controlled approach to capital expenditures and capital raising
CENTURION APARTMENT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST (“REIT”)
The Centurion Apartment REIT offers investors the opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio of rental apartments, student housing properties, and multi-family residential and commercial mortgages across Canada and the United States.
WHY INVEST IN CENTURION APARTMENT REIT
- Results-Oriented – Targeted annual total return between 7% – 12% (1)
- Tax-Efficient – A portion of the fund’s distributions may be treated as return of capital (2)
- Monthly Income – A Distribution Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP”) is also available at a 2% discount to NAV(3)
- Easy Investment Options – Eligible for registered and non-registered accounts
- To provide investors with cash distributions, payable monthly; tax deferred, where reasonably possible, with the opportunity for long-term growth and a focus on preservation of capital
- To maintain and grow a diversified investment portfolio of income-producing multi-unit residential apartments and student housing properties in Canada and the U.S.
- To maximize unit value through the active management of the portfolio
- To leverage the strategic relationships within Centurion Asset Management Inc.’s network to increase investment opportunities and manage risk
- The targeted yield and returns disclosed have not been independently verified and have been prepared by Management. The targeted returns are estimates only and actual results may differ.
- “Tax-Efficient” and “Tax-Advantaged” Income means that due to the general ability of real estate owners (like Centurion Apartment REIT) to deduct capital cost allowances against income, current taxes can often be reduced and/or deferred; whereas with an interest bearing instrument, such as a bond or deposit, no such offset from capital cost allowances are available. In 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, 100% of Centurion Apartment REIT’s distributions were treated as return of capital (Box 42 on a T3 Form) for tax purposes. There is no guarantee that this will be the case in the future.
- Distributions are not guaranteed.