Make Space Capital Partners Webinar
*Please refer to the attached presentation for sources and legal disclaimers
- How Make Space’s three distinct revenue streams drive net operating income and supports their 6% annual dividend (targeted, paid quarterly).
- Why the self storage industry has a history of being a stable and recession resistant business – and how Make Space continues to perform in the current crisis. Terry will discuss what changes were put in place earlier this year to mitigate the effects of COVID-19.
- Why the strength and depth of the management team coupled with their healthy equity stake in the fund is important to investors.
Growth and Exit:
- How a portfolio of self storage investments can potentially be worth much more than the sum of its individual parts.
- What exit strategies look like – and how they are targeting a 12% to 15% total annual return for investors on exit (target date – summer 2025).
- Vaughan, who is also Head of Acquisitions, will touch on how Make Space is driving growth through their own development pipeline, off-market acquisitions and strategies for development during and after the COVID-19 crisis.