Westbow Capital Income Fund is a private real estate trust that buys and manages income-producing real estate with the intention of providing quarterly distributions and growth for investors. The fund focuses on mid-to-low density multi-family residential real estate properties in Western Canada. The Westbow Management team has over 40 years of experience through several market cycles of building and owning real estate all over North America. This has taught the team many lessons in analysis, acquisition, disposition, repairs, upgrading and other facets that are core to managing rental real estate properties.
*Please refer to the attached presentation for sources and legal disclaimers
- This is a Private Closed ended fund with a 5-year investment period.
- Diversification: Investors can own into a portfolio of multi-family real estate in Western Canada.
- Investments are eligible for Cash and registered funds like RRSP, TFSA, LIRA and investors can invest into a Limited Partnership option.
- Target distributions are paid quarterly and are available in cash or DRIP. They are expected to have a tax treatment as a return of capital (ROC) in the first couple years.
- Management have $2 million of their own investment into the fund.
- It is made up of 20 buildings and 353 units.