Below you will find a collection of reference materials that we have used to substantiate information included throughout our website.
- CFA Institute. (2017). Cfa program curriculum: level 3, 2018 (Vol. 5). Charlottesville (Va.).
- Chambers, D. R., Black, K. H., & Lacey, N. J. (2018). Alternative investments: a primer for investment professionals. Charlottesville, VA: CFA Institute Research Foundation.
- Conner, A. (2003). Asset Allocation Effects of Adjusting Alternative Assets for Stale Pricing. The Journal of Alternative Investments, 6(3), 42–52. doi: 10.3905/jai.2003.319098
- La Salla, F. J. (2016, June). Investment in Alternative Assets: Split Decisions. Retrieved from https://www.bnymellon.com/latam/en/our-thinking/investment-in-alternative-assets-split-decisions.jsp.
- Lofto, J. (2019, May). The Race for Assets: Canada vs. the World. Retrieved from https://www.cibcmellon.com/en/our-thinking/2019/ot201905-canada-vs-the-world.jsp.
- Markowitz, H. M. (1952). Portfolio selection. Chicago, IL: Cowles Commission for Research in Economics, Univ. of Chicago.
- Walker, S. T. (2014). Understanding alternative investments creating diversified portfolios that ride the wave of investment success. New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan.