At Invico, we support and celebrate diversity by providing a workplace that is inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, gender, age, or familial situation. We currently have a nationwide team of over 40 employees who cover the disciplines of investing, accounting, sales, marketing, and operations and are proud to have a majority-female workforce, including representation at every level of the company.
Invico also has a highly experienced management team, represented by Chief Executive Officer Allison Taylor and President Jason Brooks. They co-founded the company in 2005 and have served as Portfolio Managers for IDIF since its inception. In 2021, Chris Wutzke joined the executive team after being appointed to the role of Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, having joined the company in 2019.
– Allison Taylor, MBA, brings over 25 years of experience in corporate finance and is actively involved in the assessment of investments, ongoing regulatory compliance, and accounting on behalf of the firm’s managed investment offerings. She was recognized by the Women’s Executive Network (WXN) as one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 in 2021 and was the proud recipient of the Female Executive of the Year award at the 2019 Wealth Professional Women in Wealth Management Awards.
– Jason Brooks, CFA, has over 25 years of experience in private equity and debt financing and is responsible for structuring complex funding for small and medium-sized businesses on behalf of Invico’s managed service offerings. Before co-founding Invico, Jason advised on over $3 billion of private and public mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestiture, and financing transactions.
– Chris Wutzke, CPA, CA, CFA, has over 30 years of senior leadership experience, with 20 of those being in investment management and corporate financial services. He oversees the investment management team in originating, underwriting, and monitoring bridge loan and factoring facilities and investment portfolio management.
In addition to these executive team members, Invico’s Investment Team is well-credentialed and comes from a diverse background, with many holding professional designations relevant to their unique roles, including:
– David Hawkins, CPA, CA, Senior Vice President of Diversified Investments. David has over 25 years of experience in the financial, industrial, and oil and gas services industries.
– Curt Labelle, P. Eng., Managing Director, Energy Investments. Curt has over 40 years of experience in the North American energy sector.
– Sara Pettigrew, P. Eng., Director, Energy Investments. Sara has over 20 years of experience in the energy sector.
– Megan Martin, CPA, Director, Investments. Megan has over six years of experience in the investment management and financial services industries.
– Rochelle van der Linde, CPA, Senior Portfolio Analyst. Rochelle has over seven years of experience in financial services.