Sandra Mews started her financial business in 1987. She started the first investment dealer’s association (IROC) firm registered in the province at that time. Since then she has received many awards in the industry including:
- 2020 – awarded Top Three rated Financial Advisory firms, Northern Ontario (And 2019 and 2018)
- 2019 – Al Derges Memorial Award – Raintree Financial Solutions
- 2013 – First Place, PlanPlus Global Financial Planner Awards The Americas, Association of International Financial Planners
- 2006 – Northern Ontario Business Awards Private Sector, award recipient
- 2001 – Honorable Mention, Canada Financial Planning Awards
She passionately believes that every family should have the tools to financially plan for their future. Sandra gets great satisfaction from helping people achieve their dreams and build secure futures. Her father, a business owner, died young, leaving her mother with four children and huge debts. She is a qualified family mediator, a chartered financial divorce specialist and serves many local charities.
Alternative investments are not at the periphery anymore – they have become mainstream. Though our investment offerings may not be suitable for everyone, they generally complement most portfolios.
Our Corporate Finance team focuses on identifying what we consider to be the best private investments for our clients. Click here to learn more about the companies that we have chosen to offer.
Our investments are continually evolving as opportunities and markets change. Each offering tells a different story. Please take some time and ask one of our Private Wealth Advisors about some of the previous investments that Raintree placed into the market.